Physical attributes: This lip balm comes packaged in a user friendly squeeze lip-gloss style tube. It is housed in a plastic container. The quality is good. The balm itself is translucent and colourless with the scent of delicious strawberries. It is extremely glossy like a clear gloss without any iridescent particles or shimmer.
Pricing: A tube containing 10gm of product costs only INR 45 at present. That is less than $1. So, it’s definitely very affordable.
Claims: Apparently, it is a 3-in-1 kind of a thing with an innovative formula that repairs dry and cracked lips, provides long lasting moisture whilst smoothening lips.
- It is definitely user friendly and simple, has a mess-free, hygienic application style that does not involve dipping your fingers into some tiny pot. Open-squeeze-apply-close.
- Easy to store and carry in your handbag. Light weight and travel friendly.
- Very affordable.
- Does what it claims. Provides moisture to lips for long.
- Does not have any tint so it is gender neutral and anybody can use it at anytime- day/night.
- Easily available.
- Very good for dry or chapped lips.
- Keeps lips soft and supple.
- Not too tacky.
- Glossy finish.
- There are very few lip balms that contain SPF. This isn’t one of them. But that also increases the shelf life of this product. 36 months is very good, I’d say.
Verdict: This is a good inexpensive lip balm with a glossy finish. It is not recommended for children under the age of three though.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com © 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote Nivea products and am not compensated for this review. I personally own and have purchased this product. I cannot guarantee it will work in the same way for you as it worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted. It is a good idea to contact the manufacturer for exact specifications.