Skip to content
- Take 2 bitter gourds. Slit halfway lengthwise. Deseed.
- Boil salted water. Once it begins to boil, add the halved gourds. Keep for 3 minutes.
- Remove and cool under tap water to retain green colour.
- Slit again lengthwise and slice well.
- Slice 2 onions and saute in oil toll translucent.
- Add haldi powder, chili powder and little cumin powder.
- Add 2 marble sized bits of jaggery.
- Add the sliced bitter gourd.
- Cover with lid for just a few minutes. Add 3/4 tbsp vinegar and cook well.