Today, I’m going to show you how to make egg curry. There are innumerable ways to make this dish. You can make it with a ground coconut paste base, with yoghurt or cream or even coconut milk. So the variant I’ll teach you today is a Northern one which will be thicker and creamy that goes really well with any unleavened Indian flatbread.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp. ghee/clarified butter or cooking oil
- 1 cardamom
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 7-9 cloves of garlic, smashed using a mortar and pestle
- 3/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp dhania/coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp. haldi/turmeric powder
- 1tsp kashmiri chili/mild red chili powder
- 4-5 tomatoes, pureed
- 1.5 tbsp. cashew nut paste or besan
- 1.5 tsp. kasuri methi, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh cream
- salt to taste
I have a huge backlog piled up. I apologize to my cyber family and regular readers since I haven’t been able to reply and communicate with you for long now. I will take a while, but I hope to get down to that somewhere sown the line for sure. I’ve been very busy off late and am posting things that are almost half done from my drafts instead. Please do bear with me a little longer. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
I hope you enjoy cooking and eating/serving this dish.
-RUELHA www.ruelha.com © Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.