Physical Attributes : The shampoo is translucent whitish in colour. It has a thinner consistency than many other shampoos.
Fragrance: It has a pleasant but extremely mild fragrance.
Pricing: The shampoo costs INR75 for 100ml, INR130 for 200ml, INR 230 for 400ml, INR 450 for 700ml and INR 650 for 1000ml. This shampoo is fairly priced.
Ingredients: Check out this picture for the entire list:
Variants: Himalaya Herbals has quite a few shampoos that you can choose from. Protein Daily care, Anti Hair Fall, Anti Dandruff with tea tree, Anti Dandruff Soothing, Dryness Defence are some of the others. They also have a Gentle Baby shampoo for little ones.
- Himalaya Herbals is an ayurvedic brand. This shampoo has it’s roots in ayurveda accompanied by modern science
- It does contain chemicals but it feels less damaging than other shampoos.
- It smells fairly decent.
- It lathers okay….not too much but sufficient enough.
- Is very affordable
- It cleanses well.
- Can be used more often than most other chemical laden shampoos.
- Contains Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate but no SLS.
- Does not contain any parabens.
- Does nothing to manage frizz.
- Is a drugstore product and easily available.
- This shampoo is made in India.
- This shampoo does not dry my hair or scalp.
Happy Hair Days to you! RUELHA © Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Borrowed pictures have been given credit and the source of those images have been listed for your reference. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote Himalaya Herbals and am not compensated for this review. I personally own and have purchased these products that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted. Thank you for stopping by.