Pricing: This pump retails at INR1699 for 50ml. I purchased it during a sale and paid INR1274 for it. The pricing is a little on the higher side if you don’t get a discount.
Physical Atributes: The bottle is ergonomically designed. It is easy to pump out adequate product. The top can be turned to a locked position after each use to prevent accidental spills. This bottle is sturdy and travel friendly. The serum itself is very pretty with an iridescent sheen. It is off white in colour and has the consistency of a lightweight lotion.
Fragrance: This serum smells exactly like Pantene shampoo to me. It’s definitely plesant. In fact, the consistency and look too is just like Pantene shampoo.😄
Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Mica.
- This serum is packed with a concentrate dose of active ingredients.
- It is a serum, not a moisturizer. Hence, it will deposit a concentrate dose of magic into your skin without moisturizing it. If you need hydration and moisture, you will need to follow up with a moisturizer for optimum results.
- If you have very oily skin and don’t need excess moisture and nourishment, this is great as a lightweight moisturizer.
- This product definitely visibly brightens skin and you should begin to see this within a week or ten days of regular usage.
- It plumps skin for sure.
- Hence, wrinkles appear less visible because plumper hydrated-from-within skin will not reveal the creases easily. I don’t think any product available at a counter can magically make wrinkles disappear anyway.
- It contains one of my favourite active ingredients – hyaluronic acid, this one is really good for ageing skin because it retains water upto 1000 times within the skin’s surface and helps keep it plump and hydrated for long.
- Contains the goodness of peptides which boost the production of collagen, which boosts skin elasticity.
- Contains niacinamide which encourage cell turnover to reveal fresh skin.
- Contains vitamin E that helps fight free radical damage.
- Contains carob seed extracts which is apparently good for anti ageing.
- Does not contain sulphates or petroleum/mineral oil.
Verdict: This is definitely a very good anti-aging serum that I wouldn’t mind repurchasing during a sale.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out! RUELHA
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Borrowed pictures have been given credit and the source of those images have been listed for your reference. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted. Always check with the manufacturer or your retailer for accurate information. Thank you for stopping by.