Pricing: You get 50gms in a tube for INR 299. I recently purchased two of these because there was an irresistible offer. I got each for INR 149.
Packaging: It comes packed in a flip-top tube that is perfect to carry around in a handbag. It is very travel friendly and can be carried on an airplane on your person as it is less than 100ml. However, there is one thing they could improve with the packaging especially after this whole Corona pandemic. There is no seal or plastic casing. One can just flip the top and use it easily. I wish there was a protective seal.
Ingredients: Please have a look at this picture below
Physical Attributes: It is white in colour and has the consistency of a body lotion.
Fragrance: It smells like sweetened coconut. It is pleasant but not overwhelming or lingering. I understand people have very mixed feelings with regards to coconut. If the smell of coconut disgusts you, this product will not impress you. If you like the fragrance of sweet baked coconuts, this will definitely appeal to you.
- When you squeeze some product out, you’ll notice, it has a very good oil:water ratio and feels very moisturizing.
- It makes hands/body nice and supple.
- This is definitely a light version of a hand cream because hand creams are generally heavier, almost like body butters at times. This is very similar to a body lotion though
- It is extremely easy to spread and massage into.
- Although it has the consistency of a lotion, the texture starts out greasy. Bug it gets absorbed into the skin almost instantly and leaves behind just a portion of the grease trail.
- It’s not as intensely moisturizing as a body butter but it is way better than a regular body lotion.
- The tube is great if you’re using it just as a hand cream or just to travel around and keep in your handbag. I used it over all my limbs and managed to empty an entire tube in just four days. So, by that calculation, INR 299 for 4 days worth of product is a bit much.
Verdict: This is an extremely good hand cream. It does make a great body lotion too, but I’ll need a lot more than 50 gms then. And I don’t really see the need for a different hand/body cream. So I probably won’t be repurchasing this unless I just want something small to carry around in my bag.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.