Pricing: It is currently priced at INR 199 for 12ml which is a fair price. 12ml is a lot more product than the average bottle. Colorbar has nail polishes that sell for INR 250 and 299 too. This particular one is priced better. I have noticed there’s never a discount on Colorbar nail polishes anywhere ever. But, during this lockdown surprisingly there was a discount, so I got it for INR 146 after redeeming points and codes and everything. Of course, prices are subject to change. Please check all details with your retailer before you make a purchase.
- This is a dull rainy day kind of sky blue. It’s not too bright or garish because of the faint grey undertones within it.
- The colour is neutral and has both warm and cool tones to it. I reckon it will suit just about anybody – fair/dark and everything in between.
- This is a glossy shade with an opaque finish. There is no glitter/shimmer/iridescence/frost absolutely.
- It is well pigmented and looks good with a single coat too.
- The colour stays true and only gets a tad more opaque with every additional coat. The shade looks exactly like what is visible from outside the bottle.
- It is well pigmented and does not get streaky or patchy even with a single coat.
- This nail polish is perfectly chip-resistant.
- It stayed for a good for 5 days on my fingernails without any base/top coat …which I consider great because I cook and clean etc.
- There is no stain or change of colour and yellowing of my nails at all.
- It dries quickly.
- I used 2 coats on some nails and 3 on some others. But the consistency is perfect and did not smudge into a goopy mess either way.
- It claims to be formulated with a 7-free formula: without formaldehydes, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, paraben, and xylene which is great….no carcinogens!
- I have definitely used better applicators that are wider and perfect for single-double swipe applications. But, this one is not bad at all. It’s better than the average slim/flimsy applicators though.
- Dermatologically tested
Verdict: This is the one of the few non-glitter nail polish that has lasted so long on my fingernails without chipping. I absolutely love this shade of blue. This one gets a thumbs up from me. I’m definitely crushing over this nail paint. It is totally worth every penny spent. This has become one of my favourite nail polishes now and I look forward to trying out some more colours from this range.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out,
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.