Pricing: This retails at INR 225 for 8ml. I paid 159 for this though. It seems like a good price for a good quality product.
- Formulated without Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, or Camphor…..basically no carcinogens!
- Does not have that typical paint/acetone/nail polish smell. Another person in the room won’t be able to sniff you out. Well, if they have problems with sight, they won’t know you are applying nail polish…..I’m serious!
- Beautiful gorgeous shade. This is my favourite kind of pink. It’s a lovely girlie shade that reminds me of Barbie dolls and girlie toys. It’s a bubble gum/candy pink.
- It looks good with a single coat. I tried it with 2 and 3 coats as well and this shade looks good anyway. It just keep getting a little more opaque with every coat. But the shade stays true to what you see outside the bottle.
- Dries very quickly.
- Extremelyyyyy easy to layer up. The consistency is perfect so you can add as many coats without worrying about it smudging or getting goopy in between layers.
- I did not apply any base coat or top coat. It stays good without one.
- The application is smooth and easy.
- The brush is somewhat flat and not too thin so it provides a good application experience.
- No bubbles, streaks or brush marks.
- Colour is not runny or thin. It is not too thick either.
- I would describe this as a glossy shade. Though if you really want shine, you’ll need a top coat.
- This stayed put on my fingernails for 6 whole days which included cooking and doing the dishes. The maximum time I get from any nailpaint is 6 days on my hands so I’d say it’s very good.
- This polish is made with ShadeLock Technology for fade-resistant color. I noticed the colour stays true even after cooking and cleaning and marinating things with colorful Indian spices like turmeric and chili powder that generally stain. I don’t know about the performance of lighter shades though.
- Revlon Nail Enamel has a Chip Defiant Formula for gorgeously smooth nails. I’d say it does not chip as easily as regular nail paints.
- Has a 3 year use-by date.
I have a lot of pictures for you. The first two are that of a single coat followed by pictures where I have used two coats.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.