Pricing: This one costs INR 725 for 385ml. I paid 689 in October last year. But it’s still a heavy bill as it’s about 300-400 bucks more than a regular conditioner. This is an imported product that is manufactured in Florida, USA.
Physical Attributes: The conditioner is housed in a very sturdy, good quality bottle. It’s a cute little fat bottle with a flip-top button-press cap. Like most conditioners, it is not very travel friendly. It is a very light creamish-earth shade and the texture looks very similar to chickoo milkshake🤩🙃😄
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance (Parfum).
- The fragrance is just yum. It smells so sweet….like cocoa butter. I have used a few haircare products by OGX over a dozen years ago. They always have a sweet plesant fragrance. It never disappoints in that regard.
- The formula is very thick compared to most conditioners. So, you will not need much product. You can dilute and use accordingly
- It is easily spreadable and manageable.
- Although it is not impressive as a conditioner, when I use it as a mask and leave it on for 15-20minutes, it does a great job of making my hair silky, shiny and smooth. It can be marketed as a lovely mask.
- Does not contain sulphates
- Contains the goodness of coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and keratin.
- Not tested on animals
- It does not really make hair shiny or silky like a keratin based product would.
- I have natural chemical-free virgin hair. So I’m not sure if this is supposed to work well only on keratin treated hair. But, it did nothing to smoothen my tassels asa conditioner.
- It is just about average as a conditioner. It’s definitely not bad at all. But it’s not that nourishing either.
- It costs more than an average conditioner and the price point is not justified.
Verdict: It works great if you use it as a mask with time and patience. If you use it like a regular conditioner, it’s as good as any other drugstore product with a big pricetag though.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.