Pricing: This one retails at INR 270 for a 200ml jar. But I purchased this during a sale for INR 216. I’d say the pricing is fair, irrespective of the discount.
Ingredients: The picture below has the entire list.
- The packaging quality is just too good. At this price range, the jar is extremely sturdy, a lot more than that of it’s competitors. The plastic is of a very good quality and I don’t think it will crack up easily if you …err….drop it down. I haven’t been clumsy yet….not yet.😉
- Moisturizes very well.
- It’s a luxurious cream with a rich texture that would work great for people with dry skin.
- It’s a body cream that contains cocoa butter. It’s a cream, not a butter. But it has the feel and texture of a butter. So that’s great.
- It’s manageable and spread somewhat easily…..like a butter (but not as thick as Nivea Creme).
- It starts off a little greasy. But most of it gets absorbed into the skin pretty soon. It’s not an oily/greasy product. But, it’s not like a dry gel/yogurt either.
- Ayurvedic composition.
- The fragrance is sweet with a hint of cocoa butter. It has an undeniable ayurvedic-herbal scent though.
- Made in India. Locally sourced ingredients.
- Fair pricing.
- I’ve been told I smell like Complan(children’s malt drink). It’s not stinky or unpleasant. In fact it’s nice and sweet. But it has a herbal, ayurvedic concoction smell that lingers for a while. It’s just a matter of preference. I prefer intensely sweeter and sugary cocoa butter notes.
Verdict: This is definitely a good product. But I have my favourites. I just like other creams a lot more. But this is a very very very good cream in a very good price range.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.