Pricing: I bought this mascara in Berlin, Germany from a Kryolan store. I don’t remember the exact price we paid out there, but it’s priced at INR 2425 in India at present, which is pretty high for a 7ml tube. I could get 5-8 good drugstore mascaras at this rate. I probably didn’t understand the conversion🙈 Let me tell you if it was worth it okay…..
Packaging: It’s got a slender body, not too fat and bulky. It’s easy to throw in your purse and carry around, just like a pen.
Ingredients:Isododecane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aqua (Water), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ozokerite, PEG-2 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Panthenol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, BHT. A04701/01.
- Deep intense bold Black, not for the faint hearted
- It adds drama to your lashes – volume, length and curl, all of them.
- It does add some definition too, but I feel lighter washable mascaras do a much better job with definition and seperation of individual lashes.
- Good brush for drama, volume, lift and curl. The brush reaches each and every lash, even the little ones.
- Amazing for the smokey eye look or a heavy Indian wedding look with oodles of kohl and drama.
- Ergonomically designed for a good application experience.
- Won’t budge with sweat, humidity, lighting, harsh environment or even in a pool.
- Can be layered for volume. Use 2 or even 3 coats for lots of drama.
- Clumps easily (but I find most waterproof formulas clumpy)
- Dries out sooner in the bottle (quicker than the washable mascaras, always the case)
- Unless you want a Barbie doll look with your bottom lashes as good as the top ones, you might want a lighter one for bottom lashes. Great for a heavy Indian wedding look though.
- Insanely priced. No justification for this price!
- As is always the case with waterproof mascaras, they are a pain to remove. I stopped purchasing waterproof formulas. The washable ones are easier to work with, lighter, seldom clump, better at defining and a whole lot easierrrrrr to remove!
Verdict: This one is definitely not worth the euros spent. I regret buying this.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out, RUELHA www.ruelha.com
All information and media posted on this blog has been corroborated by me. I have put in a lot of effort, time and careful consideration to create articles, reviews, tutorials etc. All of my content is original and protected by copyright law. Please do not use my content or pictures/videos without my explicit permission. This blog solely manifests my own personal opinions and is uninfluenced by any company, brand or external party. I do not promote any brand or product and am not compensated by any of these. I personally own and have purchased every product that I have used, sampled and/or reviewed. I cannot guarantee that these products will work in the same way they have worked for me. Please exercise caution and keep your specific conditions/skin, hair and body type in mind while trying out new products. Some of my articles may become obsolete or perhaps the article has content derived from past experiences and/or memories. Hence, I cannot guarantee that the information is recent or relevant. I am not a licensed professional and do not hold any certificates in the topics posted.