Pricing: It is currently priced at INR 199 for 12ml which is a fair price. 12ml is a lot more product than the average bottle. Lakme sells a 6ml bottle for about INR 110-155. The cheapest is Elle 18. They sell tiny bottles of 5ml for INR 50. And yes, there are brands that sell nailpaint for INR 850+. Colorbar has nail polishes that sell for INR 250 and 299 too. This particular one is priced better. I have noticed there’s never a discount on Colorbar nail polishes anywhere ever. So, it might be futile waiting it out. Of course, these are ranges to give you an idea and are subject to change. Please check all details with your retailer before you make a purchase. Honestly, nail polish dries out rather fast. So I would rather buy a 6ml bottle for 100-150 because I’m more likely to use all of that 6ml than 12ml that might dry out sooner….or bore me after a while.
- This is a deep shade of an almost blackened dark green. It has micro shimmer particles that are dark purple in colour.
- It looks perfectly green at times and at times, it looks like a blackened teal because of the purple undertones.
- The shimmer particles are very minute and require some effort to spot….almost like frost.
- This nail polish is perfectly chip-resistant. I scrub a lot of dishes and cook and clean etc, but it stayed put for over 6 days now.
- I cook and do some gardening on a daily basis. A lot of my time is spent in the kitchen marinating things with turmeric and chili powder that leave a yellow stain on lighter nail paints upon contact. This colour is so dark that there is no stain or change of colour and yellowing of my nails at all.
- It dries quickly.
- I used 2 coats on some nails and 3 on some others. But the consistency is perfect and did not smudge into a goopy mess either way.
- It claims to be formulated with a 7-free formula: without formaldehydes, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, paraben, and xylene which is great….no carcinogens!
- I have definitely used better applicators that are wider and perfect for single-double swipe applications. But, this one is not bad at all. It’s better than the average slim/flimsy applicators though.
- It stayed perfect on my toes for a month while it lasted about 7 days on my fingernails which is my maximum best considering my work and conditions. No peels either. It stayed perfect and intact all through the nail bed. I haven’t experienced this with any other nail paint, except glittery ones because of their composition.
- Dermatologically tested
- This is an imported product that is made in France and Luxembourg.
Verdict: This is the first non-glitter nail polish that has lasted so long on my fingernails without chipping. I absolutely love this shade of green. It has been my favourite colour since childhood up until a couple of years ago when pink took over psychologically. And this specific type of dark green is not available anywhere else. I looked everywhere. This is my favourite green so I am biased. I will definitely re-purchase if and when my current bottle gets exhausted. But a 12ml bottle should stay with me for 5 years on average. 😄🤣😅. I’m definitely crushing over this nail paint.😍🟢🟩🧵🧶🍏It is totally worth every penny spent. This has become my favourite nail polish now and I look forward to trying out other colours from this range.
Stay Beautiful, Inside Out,