The Kennedy Award of Excellence is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation and objectives. It fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.
I want to thank Matt of jesusluvsall for nominating me for the Kennedy Award. He has a wonderful blog where he shares encouraging posts about his faith, ministry and things that inspire him or just his feelings/events of the day. He always writes from the heart and his honesty and kindness is reflected in every word he writes. I highly recommend checking out his blog.
QUESTIONS FOR ME and MY NOMINEES:
1. When did you start blogging? I started twelve months ago.
2. What is your blogging objective? I love writing. It makes me happy. This blog means so much more to me than anyone could ever fathom. I hope to encourage people to be engaged in positive thoughts and share my stories of hope and faith. But in all honesty, that is secondary. I’m here because I’m just so happy blogging. It keeps me motivated.
3. What motivated you to start blogging? The urge to own space that was my own, where I could just put myself out there, bit by bit in letters that could be decoded by anyone who cared to read and interpret…..where I could be me!
4. Do you see blogging as a long-term goal? Yes, I hope to blog for the rest of my life.
5. Is there a specific topic you enjoy? Yes I enjoy reading and writing about topics pertaining to Jesus, Christianity, food and makeup.
My nominees are:
- Lawrence Morra
Love and Light, Ruelha 💟🎀