Hey there! Today I’m going to review a facial oil from the house of St. Botanica. I purchased this product over a year ago and am almost out of drops now, so my review is trustworthy.
Packaging: The oil is housed in a sturdy glass bottle with a pump at the top. The earlier batches had a dropper which was a task but the pump makes application much easier. It has a protective case that locks the press mechanism thereby preventing accidental spillage and wastage.
Pricing: This facial oil retails for INR 1799 which is very expensive in my opinion. I bought this over a year ago fro 1199 at a discounted price but it still is expensive for a 20ml bottle.
Ingredients: Some of the ingredients would be..
- Moroccan Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin A, linoleic acid and unsaturated fatty acids, argan oil is an excellent skin conditioner.
- Rosehip Oil: Its antioxidants easily penetrate the deeper layers of the skin healing dry and itchy skin from within.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: It supports the regeneration of the outer layer of the skin and improves skin elasticity. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants.
- Jojoba Oil: It helps to restore the skin’s normal oil balance.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is packed with unsaturated fats and antioxidants that keep the skin healthy and glowing.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It is an excellent source of vitamin E, the antioxidant that preserves the skin’s barrier function.
- Lavender Essential Oil: It has a very calming and soothing effects on skin.
- Grapeseed Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Hazelseed Oil
- Avocado Nut Oil
- Oat Kernel oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Tomato seed Oil
- Propolis Oil
Usage: Press the pump and spread oil all over your face and also the neck area. Massage the skin gently for a better feel and effect. A little product goes a long way. You do not need much of this product to feel hydrated and moisturized.
Experience and Verdict: St.Botanica Anti Oxidant (24 Active Oils) Professional Facial Oil consists of antioxidants, vitamin A, Moroccan Argan Oil, and 24 active ingredients. These oils are in their natural and pure form hence they are instantly absorbed and penetrate the deeper layers of skin providing adequate hydration from within which in turn helps the skin to stay plump and smooth thereby minimizing the loss of skin elasticity. It gives the facial skin a fresh, rejuvenated look. The skin firming effect of the nutrient-rich oil helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well. As is with products from st. Botanica, this facial oil does not contain mineral oil and toxic chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, and sulfates. It has not been tested on animals. St.Botanica is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand. But, in all honesty as good as this product is, I will not be repurchasing it and have switched to creams and moisturizers once again. This product is greasy because it is a blend of oils so if you are not comfortable sleeping with oil on your face and it makes you irritable, I suggest you to stay away from this. But if you like natural ingredients and oils, this product is very good.
I sincerely hope my review helps you to make an informed decision. Please note I am not a dermatologist and do not hold any certificate in the topics posted. I certainly hope my review helps you in some way, but please exercise caution keep your specific skin conditions in mind before using any new products.
Stay Beautiful Always, Inside out, -RUELHA (www.ruelha.com)